GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Domatica Global Solutions SA, hereinafter referred to as DOMATICA, shall guarantee good quality and proper functioning of the purchased device if used in the manner appropriate for the purpose thereof and in accordance with the operation manual, and shall provide warrant and services subject to the following conditions:
1. This Warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 24 months since the date of purchase.
2. The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals, technical specifications or any other similar documents supplied with the equipment, and the failure is due to internal device characteristics.
3. Claims not covered under this warranty
a) Equipment being used in an inappropriate environment, such as cold storage, extreme heat, corrosive, dry or moist area, etc.
b) Operation not in accordance with official instructions.
c) Unauthorized modification or parts replaced by an unauthorized repair shop.
d) Equipment damage caused by improper storage / use or accident.
e) Equipment use which exceeds rated capacity.
f) Damage caused by improper maintenance.
g) Damage which occurs during transportation.
4. DOMATICA shall not be held responsible for the loss and restoration of any software or data.
5. The defects and damages revealed during the Warranty period shall be removed free of charge exclusively by DOMATICA Service Center located in Domatica SA, EN 247, Ed. 46, 1ºA 2640-027 Ribamar MFR Portugal, within 28 working days since the date of delivering the device to the Service Center.
6. A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required prior to returning any product for any repairs, upgrade or advance replacements. Request a RMA Ticket on the DOMATICA Support Center at the follow web address: http://support.domaticasolutions.com/